Financial Assistance for participation in symposia/ seminars/conferences/workshops
Financial Assistance for participation in symposia/seminars/conferences/workshops
- Society for Advancement of Human and Nature (SADHNA) offers financial assistance for participation in the symposia/seminars/conferences/workshops within the country.
- Only students, research fellows or research associates who are lifelong authors of IJFS of SADHNA and are not able to get assistance from any other source will be considered.
- The financial assistance may be provided fully or partially.
- The assistance will be made taking into consideration the significance of the symposium/ seminar/ conference/ workshop and the importance of the presentation being made by the individual.
- A copy of the invitation letter from the organizers/paper acceptance letter, tentative traveling expenses and abstract of the paper to be presented should be enclosed with the application.
- The application should be routed through the concerned Head of the Department.
- Sanction will be communicated to the individual before leaving for participation. However, the amount will be released only after one has actually participated in the event on the production of certificate of participation and authentic proof of journey.
Society for Advancement of Human and Nature