1. To Preserve and Conserve the Himalayan primary Bio-diversity and natural resources.
2. Conservation enhancemene and utilization of forests and their resources.
3. Promotion to agro-forestry and horticultue in rural areas.
4. To facilitate employment generation through land development and other allied land based and related activities including plantation.
5. To promote increasing national understanding among youth.
6. To organize activities for the preservation of culture heritage especially for the rural aresa.
7. To work for the improvement of socio-economic status of the poor and illiterate backward population.
8. To organize programmes and activities aimed at farming and agriculture.